TELE-SPECTRORADIOMETER SM 9000-GO
High sensitivity long range Tele-Spectroradiometer
SM 9000-GO has been developped to provide accurate colorimetric data at long range, e.g. within far-field measurements of luminous intensity distributions.
The spectroradiometer contains a telescopic entrance optic which increases the sensitivity within the solid angle given by the maximum specified size of the DUT.
- High measurement speed in conjunction with LMT® goniometers
- Detection threshold for safe colorimetric data: 1 cd at a distance of 10 m
- Seamless integration of spectroradiometric recording into goniophotometry software
- Complete calibration kit with reference standards included
- CIE S 025
- IES LM 79-19
- SoLiT Spectroradiometry – colorimetric evaluation acc. CIE 1931 and 1964
- Standalone mode or linked to LIMES 2000