SPECTRORADIOMETER LMT SM A150
High dynamic spectral analysis of light sources and retro-reflective materials
This measurement station uses a double monochromator for evaluation of special spectroradiometric evaluation tasks within the visible and UV wavelength range.
It can be used most flexible for a numbre of tasks at different locations within photometric laboratories.
- Radiometric traceability within 250nm ≤ λ ≤ 780 nm is ensured via a calibrated Tungsten Halogen bulb
- UV and red content evaluation of automotive light source spectra
- Red content measurement of road illumination devices as part of LMT GO-H goniophotometric laboratories
- kuv: UN-ECE R37, R99, AIS 034
- kred: UN-ECE R19, R98, R99, R112, R113, R123, R149, AIS 034, SAE J2009, J2282, J2650
- CIL: UN-ECE R27, R69, R70, R104, AIS 089, 090, DIN 6171, EN 12899, ISO20471, GB 25990, GB 23254, SAE J774
- Integration of D65 light source and illumination unit realising 45° circumferential illumination
- Determination of luminance factor (CIL) and daylight colour of fluorescence materials when illuminated with D65 in 45a:0° geometry