LMT Retro 1000
High-accuracy night-time measurement of reflex materials
The LMT Retro 1000 is designed for testing of retro-reflectors mounted on vehicles or on emergency warning devices.
3 photometer heads are positioned at dedicated observation angles (fixed at 12′, 20′, 90′) serving the most important automotive standards.
- Si-photoelements with fine adaption to V(λ)
- Optical desgin of the lens system efficiently supresses stray-light
- Precision photocurrent amplifier for short circuit operation
- Planckian radiator with color temperature equivalent to Standard Illuminant A (2856 K)
- Uniformity according to ECE and DIN requirements ≤ 2 % within 200 mm Ø or
FMVSS 108 ≤ 5 % within 225 mm Ø
- Illuminance control circuit via SI-photocell feedback
- LMT Pocketlux II for monitoring of illuminance level in target area