LUMINANCE STANDARD LMT LN3
Luminance and luminous intensity standard
The LN3 is a most flexible tool in the frame of monitoring the calibration status of a lighting laboratory. It comes with up to three different calibration certificates, each standing for a different photometric unit.
- luminance calibration for checking spot luminance meters, light measurement equipment in photography or for testing imaging luminance measurement devices (ILMDs)
- luminous intensity calibration for testing illuminance meters
- chromaticity calibration stating the correlated color temperature of the emitted light.
- The average luminance L provided by the diffuse aperture surface (d = 70mm) amounts to approximately 1200 cd/m²
- The luminous intensity of the complete aperture is about 4 cd.
- The correlated colour temperature Tc of the light emitted approximates to Standard Illuminant A (2856 K)
- Additional color filter(s) to be placed in front of the LN3 aperture with certified chromaticity coordinates for the combination of LN3 and color filter