LUMINANCE METERS LMT L 1000
High precision luminance measurement
The L1003 base version offers 3 different aperture fields with 3°, 1°, 20’ (full angle), all of them ranging over 6 decades.
L1000 luminance meters offer excellent longtime stability for laboratory and field usage and come with a built-in rechargeable battery for operation indepenent from mains.
- Universal Class A luminance spot meter (according to DIN 5032 part 7) with fine V(λ)-approximation
- Display range from 2 x 107 cd/m2 to 0.0001 cd/m2, depending on the chosen field of view
- Measuring distance focusable from 0.50 m to ∞
- 31/2-digit external display, accessible as well via the high-speed view-finder
- Analog output 0-2 V, V.24- (RS 232-) interface
- L1009 with additonal angular field of Ø 6’
- Special angular fields (2’, 2’x20’, 3’x10’) on request
- Close-up lens with focal distance down to 0.10 m