INTEGRATING SPHERE LMT UL 1650
Large object luminous flux measurement
The LMT UL 1650 is an integrating sphere with a diameter of 1650 mm for measurement of large lighting devices.
A variety of additional equipment is available to adjust it to advanced luminous flux measurements.
- Uniform spectral response and throughput across the visible spectrum due to LMT® PHP coating formula
- Precision SP 30 SCT photometer head with U 1000 readout unit
- Quality index for adoption to V(λ) by means of LMT Mosaic Filtering® typically ≤ 0.8 %
- Minimum spectral mismatch indices against both conventional and LED light sources
- Absorption correction with auxiliary lamp in accordance with CIE 084.
- Exterior mounted bench for testing of light sources emitting into 2π solid angle
- Flexible baffle system to adjust 2π-port for various shapes
- Spectroradiometric assessment with LMT SM 8000 UL
- Colorimetric evaluation with LMT C1210 or C3300